Membership of TSN Malta is open to all Third Country National organisations who share in the aims and objectives of the Network, and who are committed to contribute to these aims and objectives. However TSN Malta also wants to engage with all third country national communities and groups, and non-registered organisations, and to collaborate with such groups and offer them support in organisational and leadership development. Through this support TSN Malta assists them in the process towards accessing membership.
All Members of TSN Malta must be organisations registered with the Malta Council for the Voluntary Sector as non-profit, non-governmental, voluntary organisations. Membership is open to those organisations which are made up in their majority, in their membership and executive committee, of third country nationals or persons with strong ties to countries of origin, which countries are not member states of the European Union. The welfare and integration of third country nationals must be the main aim of such organisations.
Organisations considering membership can download the membership form on the resource page and send the form by email to TSN Malta.
- Foundation for Shelter & Support to Migrants
- Libya Foundation for Rehabilitation
- Migrants’ Network for Equality
- Oromo Community
- Filipino Community in Malta
- Arab-Maltese Community
- Indian-Maltese Community
- Maltese Serbian Community
- African Media Association Malta
- Migrant Woman Association Malta
- Syrian Maltese Community in Malta
- Ghanian Community in Malta
- Somali Community of Malta
- Pakistani United Alliance Malta